South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

subbuteo Dimitrios private collection 4 sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
subgr

subbuteo Dimitrios private collection 4 sale Empty
PostSubject: subbuteo Dimitrios private collection 4 sale   subbuteo Dimitrios private collection 4 sale EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 7:19 pm

Hello to all collectors and players again.

Many of you know & remember me well since 2001 on top of the subbuteo worldwide sales. Mostly direct and of course on ebay (id: subgr)

Decided recently to sell all of my extremely rare & only in perfect condtions private collection of teams (LWs in priority and then HWs).

You can find my auctions on ebay right now and every week from now on here :

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=subgr&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xsubbuteo.TRS0&_nkw=subbuteo&_sacat=0

I list the same time on : www.ebay.com , www.ebay.it & www.ebay.co.uk

Each lot can be purchased off ebay of course. Send me pm with your offers or to receive full available lists each week. Free gifts (scoreboards, adhesive numbers, balls).

Payments through paypal or bank transfers.

Kindest regards,
Dimitrios Filippidis
Back to top Go down

subbuteo Dimitrios private collection 4 sale
Page 1 of 1