South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

duplication gents

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

duplication gents Empty
PostSubject: duplication gents   duplication gents EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:07 pm

gents,

noticed that quite a few team refs are being posted more than once on separate posts so maybe as well to check to see if there is already a post for a team ref and simply add it to that post rather than start a new one.
just a thought - will make it alot easier to use the ref photo section in future i think

happy clicking! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.subbuteowanted.co.uk
spudski

spudski

duplication gents Empty
PostSubject: Re: duplication gents   duplication gents EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:08 pm

My fault...Got a bit carried away...Doh!!!
Back to top Go down
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

duplication gents Empty
PostSubject: Re: duplication gents   duplication gents EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:09 pm

no its not just you.
we have all done it! Smile doh!
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

duplication gents Empty
PostSubject: Re: duplication gents   duplication gents EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:13 pm

When we get time, we could put them into sections of Twenty maybe? Keep it more orderly.

I've also asked Admin, when they get time, to add a list of online Reference Catalogues as a sticky at the top of the collectors reference section.

Makes life a little easier when researching.
Back to top Go down
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

duplication gents Empty
PostSubject: Re: duplication gents   duplication gents EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:13 pm

yes agreed
Back to top Go down
Wrightenberg

Wrightenberg

duplication gents Empty
PostSubject: Re: duplication gents   duplication gents EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Also, in the Subbuteo Artists section, would it be possible to create sections for individual painters? That way, fellow painters can keep all their teams in the one area. They’ve created galleries like this on the Italian Old Subbuteo site and I think it works quite well –
easier to navigate around as well as looking tidier.

Either that or add more categories in this section for National, UK, European and South American teams, etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrightenberg.co.uk/
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

duplication gents Empty
PostSubject: Re: duplication gents   duplication gents EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:01 am

Wrightenberg wrote:
Also, in the Subbuteo Artists section, would it be possible to create sections for individual painters? That way, fellow painters can keep all their teams in the one area. They’ve created galleries like this on the Italian Old Subbuteo site and I think it works quite well –
easier to navigate around as well as looking tidier.

Either that or add more categories in this section for National, UK, European and South American teams, etc

This is a good idea, Steve.
PM me a comprehensive list of categories you would like to see included.
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

duplication gents Empty
PostSubject: Re: duplication gents   duplication gents EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:05 am

spudski wrote:
When we get time, we could put them into sections of Twenty maybe? Keep it more orderly.

I've also asked Admin, when they get time, to add a list of online Reference Catalogues as a sticky at the top of the collectors reference section.

Admin? They?

Smile

Maybe it would be possible to put them in the correct order and make them stickies?
I will investigate.

What do you mean by reference catalogues?
Is this something you can do, and I can make a sticky?
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

duplication gents Empty
PostSubject: Re: duplication gents   duplication gents EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:11 am

ESSGEE wrote:
spudski wrote:

Admin? They?

Smile

Maybe it would be possible to put them in the correct order and make them stickies?
I will investigate.
What do you mean by reference catalogues?
Is this something you can do, and I can make a sticky?

Did you not receive the pm then Steve? scratch
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

duplication gents Empty
PostSubject: Re: duplication gents   duplication gents EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:15 am

You've just quoted me, Ian?
Did you mean to add something?
Or am I misunderstanding something you have already posted?
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

duplication gents Empty
PostSubject: Re: duplication gents   duplication gents EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:16 am

Aha, just got the text at the bottom. Did you just edit?

I am jumping from my ID to the Admin ID on a regular basis.
Not been into Admin yet, as I have only just logged on.
Will switch accounts, and then I am sure all will become crystal clear.

Smile
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

duplication gents Empty
PostSubject: Re: duplication gents   duplication gents EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:18 am

Sorry mate...edited now. Check your inbox on pm. I've sent a pm with the details. It's showing it's still in my outbox and not read...Hope that heps bud.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

duplication gents Empty
PostSubject: Re: duplication gents   duplication gents EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:23 am

All sorted for ya!

Smile

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://oldsubbuteo.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

duplication gents Empty
PostSubject: Re: duplication gents   duplication gents Empty

Back to top Go down

duplication gents
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum