South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum Memberlist

Go down 
+11
Wrightenberg
PunkReaper
Big_Ben
Gullseye
Puffin
Skell
spudski
subbuteo forever 207
Admin
Heavyweight021
ESSGEE
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

Forum Memberlist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Memberlist   Forum Memberlist - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:24 am

good stuff vik.

any interesting subby news from you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.subbuteowanted.co.uk
Vikash

PostSubject: Re: Forum Memberlist   Forum Memberlist - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Not really, mate. Just been reboxing my LW teams into repro boxes. Like them more than the ones the LW teams came in.

And Ive been rebasing my Hasbro teams onto the Waddingtons LW bases. They look better on two-part bases. Saving the Hasbro bases for my 2K4 figures.

Also found an interesting team that must surely be a misprint. It's machine-printed, green shirts, black shorts, green socks. They came in a standard set on the later Hasbro bases that had a smaller flat area at the bottom of the base. I have rebased them on two-part LW bases (green bases; black discs), and they look fantastic. I must get a pic of the team to show you guys. Never seen this team before and have no clue who they would represent. Must surely be a mistake on the production line.
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: Forum Memberlist   Forum Memberlist - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Weren't they flicking GK's Vik?
Back to top Go down
Vikash

PostSubject: Re: Forum Memberlist   Forum Memberlist - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:36 pm

That's what I also thought, Ian, but these came in a box set from France as one of the two teams. The other team is a lighter shade of red with white shorts and the socks being the same shade of red (it's almost orange).

If I got these as spares or in a job lot then I would see them as kicking keepers but these came in a set that was probably never played with. It is possible though that these figures are meant to be the flicking/kicking keepers but was put into a box set as a full team;)
Back to top Go down
davidt2022

PostSubject: Re: Forum Memberlist   Forum Memberlist - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:52 pm

Hi everyone ive joined up too so that i can try and keep in touch with everyone who has been missing for a while. Good to see everyone is ok.
Back to top Go down
Vikash

PostSubject: Re: Forum Memberlist   Forum Memberlist - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:10 am

Fantastic, David! Great to see you on this forum as well, mate. Cheers!cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forum Memberlist   Forum Memberlist - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:46 am

Welcome, David
Back to top Go down
http://oldsubbuteo.heavenforum.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forum Memberlist   Forum Memberlist - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:46 am

Vikash wrote:
Fantastic, David! Great to see you on this forum as well, mate. Cheers!cheers

Good to see again, Vikash
Back to top Go down
http://oldsubbuteo.heavenforum.com
Vikash

PostSubject: Re: Forum Memberlist   Forum Memberlist - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Cheers, mate! Kinda lost my password so couldn't log in. Had to request for a new one:oops:
Back to top Go down
davidt2022

PostSubject: Re: Forum Memberlist   Forum Memberlist - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:42 am

Thanks Vik my friend
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

PostSubject: Re: Forum Memberlist   Forum Memberlist - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:59 am

good to see you on here david Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Memberlist   Forum Memberlist - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Memberlist
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2