South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tracking System of Italian Postal Service

Go down 
+4
spurs1975
ogi71
spudski
Heavyweight021
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Heavyweight021

Heavyweight021

Tracking System of Italian Postal Service Empty
PostSubject: Tracking System of Italian Postal Service   Tracking System of Italian Postal Service EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:42 am

It is highly recommended that sellers posting overseas should use a trackable service.

The Italian Postal Service has a website where you can type in the Royal Mail tracking code for International Signed-for Mail, and follow the package all the way to the buyer's door.

The link is here ... Poste Italiane - Posta Raccomandata

http://www.poste.it/online/dovequando/start.do?subaction=raccomandata

An example of how this works ....

I have recently been hit by a claim of non-delivery for a Subbuteo HW Team that I posted using International Signed-for Delivery on 15 June 2011.

The buyer claims the package was not delivered. He has opened a claim through Paypal - and they have immediately 'docked' £50+ from my account.

They will either give this money to the buyer, or return it to me (depending on how this dispute turns out).

I've posted the following message on Paypal's Resolution Centre (I've
edited details out of course for the purpose of this post):

Hello ********* (the name of the buyer may be published sooner rather than later Tracking System of Italian Postal Service New_Llol),

I have performed all possible checks on this item, and can confirm the following details:

1. I posted the item on 15/06/2011 at 16:58pm at ********** Post Office ...

Session ID: 1-363404.

Weight of package: 0.130kg.

Price & Method: ISF Sur SP £6.45.

The tracking code is: RJ********9GB.

I have retained my Proof of Postage which contains all of these details, including your postal address.

2. When I check this tracking code on the Royal Mail website, I receive this confirmation:

"Your item, posted on 15/06/11 with reference RJ********9GB has been passed
to the overseas postal service for delivery in ITALY."

3. When I make the further check with the tracking service now provided by the Italian Postal Service (Poste Italiane - Posta Raccomandata), I receive this added confirmation:

[ http://www.poste.it/online/dovequando/s ... ccomandata ]

"Spedizione RJ********9GB con data 15/06/2011:

Accettato dal centro postale di ******** CSI WINDOWS in data 19-LUG-2011

Consegnato dal portalettere del centro postale di RM ******** REC. in data 21-LUG-2011"

This means that the package was delivered on the 21 June 2011.

Please drop your claim.

Many thanks, and kind regards,

Ian.

It will be interesting to see what he/Paypal does about this!
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: Tracking System of Italian Postal Service   Tracking System of Italian Postal Service EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Have you asked him to go to his local post office to see whether they are holding the package Ian?

Apparantly Italian postman are notorious for note posting the slip through the door.Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Heavyweight021

Heavyweight021

PostSubject: Re: Tracking System of Italian Postal Service   Tracking System of Italian Postal Service EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:03 am

spudski wrote:
Have you asked him to go to his local post office to see whether they are holding the package Ian?

Apparantly Italian postman are notorious for note posting the slip through the door.Rolling Eyes

He doesn't seem to want to buy this one ... filed a claim and sitting tight, I'm afraid ... just waiting for Paypal to slide the funds right back into his account silent
Back to top Go down
ogi71

ogi71

PostSubject: Re: Tracking System of Italian Postal Service   Tracking System of Italian Postal Service EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:28 am

Sounds like he's leading you up the garden... but living in Italy here's what you are up against....
-someone probably signed for it, but the postman never asks for ID.
-if the street contains shops, there could be two of any house number, although the business numbers generally have "r" for red after them.
-at my house number there are 20 families, it's not always obvious who lives where - don't ask why, this is Italy, we like confusion What a Face .
-of course there is always the ... lost package, ah well it came from the UK, put "delivered" and then we'll go for lunch, scenario.
-recently the PO has had total (national) computer failure, incredible I know, something to do with IBM I gather, last time I went to the PO to send a one-day recorded delivery she simply told me dryly "no service". ok, thanks - I think she meant to say "Hello sir, I'm really sorry but our computer isn't working at the moment etc......."

but hey it's hot, food is great and the girls are cute. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

PostSubject: Re: Tracking System of Italian Postal Service   Tracking System of Italian Postal Service EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:51 am

alex

thats a great website you have Cool
wish i could find some shop displays like in your reference photos Laughing
Back to top Go down
subbuteoman

PostSubject: Re: Tracking System of Italian Postal Service   Tracking System of Italian Postal Service EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:18 am

Absolutely Brilliant teams Ogi / Alex. Pity you wouldnt come back and put ur stuff up on the green site again. Lots of newbies and no infighting anymore. I always looked forward to seeing your teams. The newbies would love them.
Back to top Go down
ogi71

ogi71

PostSubject: Re: Tracking System of Italian Postal Service   Tracking System of Italian Postal Service EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Thanks guys. Afraid the green forum for me is a no go now, shame. More new teams when I'm back in September!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tracking System of Italian Postal Service   Tracking System of Italian Postal Service EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:35 pm

Look forward to your return, Alex.
Would like the NEW Southampton AWAY kit done when you have time, my friend.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://oldsubbuteo.heavenforum.com
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

PostSubject: Re: Tracking System of Italian Postal Service   Tracking System of Italian Postal Service EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:19 am

thankfully this experience of ians doesnt happen too often.

i had a world cup set that i had to post twice to a guy in italy.

he was totally honest but the post office were crap and never left a calling note

got there in the end though but not before i had it back in henley!
Back to top Go down
http://www.subbuteowanted.co.uk
chile

PostSubject: Anyone can help me?Thanks so much!   Tracking System of Italian Postal Service EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:51 am

Hello everyone,i shipped a pakcage to Italy from China about one month ago,now i can not conatct receiver,i am very very worried about this and anxious.Is there kindly lady or handsome man can help me to contact her,or tell me if the Italy can track if receiver has recieved package,the tracking number RA573711597CN.I tracked this RA573711597CN on Italy postal site,it just shows the information on 31th August,but has no information later
Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am waiting for kindly person to helkp me.Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tracking System of Italian Postal Service   Tracking System of Italian Postal Service Empty

Back to top Go down

Tracking System of Italian Postal Service
Page 1 of 1