South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blatter intervenes in transfer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Puffin

Puffin

Blatter intervenes in transfer Empty
PostSubject: Blatter intervenes in transfer   Blatter intervenes in transfer EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:36 am

Back to top Go down
Takis

Takis

PostSubject: Re: Blatter intervenes in transfer   Blatter intervenes in transfer EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:03 am

lol! indeed.
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

PostSubject: Re: Blatter intervenes in transfer   Blatter intervenes in transfer EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:18 am

Laughing

thats brilliant
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blatter intervenes in transfer   Blatter intervenes in transfer EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:54 am

My AVG has just blocked this link as a threat?
Back to top Go down
http://oldsubbuteo.heavenforum.com
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Blatter intervenes in transfer   Blatter intervenes in transfer EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:57 pm

I've just had my anti virus pop up as well; this didn't happen yesterday Neutral Apologies if you've read this and its caused problems. Wasn't my intention at all Embarassed

here's the text:

The proposed transfer from nine-year-old Harry Lyons to his eight-year-old brother Tom of a Subbuteo man wearing the Liverpool away kit has fallen through. The two parties had agreed a fee for the player, thought to be in the region of two Mars Bars and a go on his PS2, beating off competition from their cousin Kevin who had only offered one Mars Bar and a Beano. According to Tom, the player himself had also negotiated personal terms, but had eventually failed a medical due to only having one leg after Harry and Tom’s mum stood on him.

Tom had been seeking a utility player who could play in any position (as they all do), but may now have to manoeuvre outside the transfer window when he goes back to school in September to see if any of his classmates have a player they are willing to swap.

This development comes on the back of an acrimonious couple of weeks during which Harry had complained bitterly about Blatter intervenes in transfer 1811Tom’s pursuit of his player, and Tom was still waiting for a reply to his email to Sepp Blatter in which he fully expected the FIFA president to agree with his stance that the player’s case could be likened to slavery.

A statement on Tom’s blog said: ‘I am disappointed not to be signing the player, and wish him well with having his leg superglued back on by Dad. I remain committed to creating the greatest Subbuteo team ever assembled, although we know there’s going to be strong competition from the team being put together by that cocky new Russian kid who’s just turned up in year four.’

Tom also refuted rumours that he would be turning his interest to acquiring Harry’s controversial No. 9 who has been confined to the bottom of his sock drawer after an off-the-pitch incident in which he ended the career of another player by being dropped on him from about the height of a nine-year-old standing with his arm raised way above his head.
Back to top Go down
subbuteoman

PostSubject: Re: Blatter intervenes in transfer   Blatter intervenes in transfer EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blatter intervenes in transfer   Blatter intervenes in transfer Empty

Back to top Go down

Blatter intervenes in transfer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South England Lionhearts :: OLD SUBBUTEO :: General-
Jump to: