South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sochaux Delacoste

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
akumulator

akumulator

Sochaux Delacoste Empty
PostSubject: Sochaux Delacoste   Sochaux Delacoste EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:50 am

Hi Guys

picked this up recently and was wondering if genuine or not

Kit is classic glossy french paint - however has anyone seen this with the sleeve trim before - paint has the same shine as the shorts so could have been applied at the same time
Sochaux Delacoste D97a0735
Cheers

Paul.
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

Sochaux Delacoste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sochaux Delacoste   Sochaux Delacoste EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:26 am

Looks ok to me Paul. It's quiet feesable Delacoste painted it this way. Ref 47 sticker under the label?

Btw...are the players stuck in? Not so liberal with the glue:lol:
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

Sochaux Delacoste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sochaux Delacoste   Sochaux Delacoste EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:49 am

if it is kosha (and don't ask me if it is or not as i'm rubbish at spotting a "good" fake) the outworker did a very neat job on this one. There's hardly any overpainting on the boots or shorts!
Back to top Go down
akumulator

akumulator

Sochaux Delacoste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sochaux Delacoste   Sochaux Delacoste EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:48 am

cheers guys

lined the delacoste up against my other 47's for comparison, but they are both the orange shade so not really a fair comparison

Sochaux Delacoste 4f5892d6

fairly sure the delacoste is in the main fine, just will never know about those stripes - still a nice to have

& yes eagle eyes ridler - there is a 47 ref under the delacoste sticker - trust you! - i hadn't even noticed in in the flesh ;-)

also pickled up empty delacoste monaco & equipe a decorer boxes - already have a 21 for the second box - think the first will take some more effort to fill

assume i just need a regular 21 - or did they do the boots & hair shiny too over the channel?

while we are on the subject why are the delacoste teams so much shinier - couldn't ssg translate 'stir the paint pot well' into french on the instructions?

cheers

Paul.
Back to top Go down
akumulator

akumulator

Sochaux Delacoste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sochaux Delacoste   Sochaux Delacoste EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:02 am

spudski wrote:

Btw...are the players stuck in? Not so liberal with the glue:lol:

yep - they are all secure!
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

Sochaux Delacoste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sochaux Delacoste   Sochaux Delacoste EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:35 am

I believe they were actually painted in France Paul, and SSG shipped box's and figures out to Delacoste.
Back to top Go down
akumulator

akumulator

Sochaux Delacoste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sochaux Delacoste   Sochaux Delacoste EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:22 am

so the french outworkers couldn't mix the paint or they used different paint altogether?
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

Sochaux Delacoste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sochaux Delacoste   Sochaux Delacoste EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:52 am

I was told they used different paint supplied by Delacoste Paul. And i think they used gloss paint instead of matt in certain circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sochaux Delacoste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sochaux Delacoste   Sochaux Delacoste Empty

Back to top Go down

Sochaux Delacoste
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South England Lionhearts :: SUBBUTEO COLLECTORS :: Collectors Talk-
Jump to: