South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summer HW Teams Clear Out: LOTS FOR SALE!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_Ben

Summer HW Teams Clear Out: LOTS FOR SALE!! Empty
PostSubject: Summer HW Teams Clear Out: LOTS FOR SALE!!   Summer HW Teams Clear Out: LOTS FOR SALE!! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:39 am

Afternoon all.

I spent the weekend going through all my subby stuff and I didn't realise how many duplicates I have of some common HW ref's. So I thought I'd offer them on here first to those of you just starting your collection, those of you who need some better condition examples of certain teams or those of you who just can't resist a sale!

The following are all priced at:

1 team = £14
2 teams = £26
3 teams = £35
More than 3 teams, contact me via pm

(all prices exclusive of postage)

The ref's I'm shifting are:

3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 16, 18, 25, 40, 41, 42, 50, 100, 154, Eng jubilee, scotland jubilee.

They are all of varying condition and most have ref stickers. I will be selling everything on a first come, first served basis but I do have several of some ref's (6 x ref 9's for example!).

If you are interested in any of the above, please pm me and I will be willing to email you photos of the ones you want.

Thanks,
Ben.
Back to top Go down
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

PostSubject: Re: Summer HW Teams Clear Out: LOTS FOR SALE!!   Summer HW Teams Clear Out: LOTS FOR SALE!! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:50 am

ben - is the 13 in a short splashbox ref box? and if so is it in really good nick?

ditto the ref 50
Back to top Go down
http://www.subbuteowanted.co.uk
Wrightenberg

Wrightenberg

PostSubject: Re: Summer HW Teams Clear Out: LOTS FOR SALE!!   Summer HW Teams Clear Out: LOTS FOR SALE!! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:13 pm

Ben - just Pm'ed you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrightenberg.co.uk/
Big_Ben

PostSubject: Re: Summer HW Teams Clear Out: LOTS FOR SALE!!   Summer HW Teams Clear Out: LOTS FOR SALE!! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:35 am

Hi mate. Don't seem to have anything in my inbox. Could you try and send it again please.

Cheers,
Ben.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer HW Teams Clear Out: LOTS FOR SALE!!   Summer HW Teams Clear Out: LOTS FOR SALE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer HW Teams Clear Out: LOTS FOR SALE!!
Page 1 of 1