South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does anyone know anything about this game?....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_Ben

Does anyone know anything about this game?.... Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know anything about this game?....   Does anyone know anything about this game?.... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:48 am

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360379176175#ht_500wt_922

I got one exactly the same at the weekend and there are no makers markings on the game itself or the box. It just says 'foreign' on the side!

Its pretty good fun though and a bit like Tomy Super cup Football except with this one, if you pull the trigger back too far, the ball flies miles off the table and into your pint!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know anything about this game?....   Does anyone know anything about this game?.... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:12 am

ben

as i have mentioned on the green forum im sure steve (fingers) has this game . he had it at a recent lionheart meet . also im sure its german

Last edited by spurs1975 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big_Ben

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know anything about this game?....   Does anyone know anything about this game?.... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:18 am

Cheers Lee.

If that is the case, I wonder if Fingers could enlighten me a bit further?.....
Back to top Go down
fingers

fingers

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know anything about this game?....   Does anyone know anything about this game?.... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:47 am

Hi BB
I'll have a double-check at the weekend, but I remember a few of us at the lionhearts meet looking closely, but being none the wiser...scratch
Good little game though. Also, try it with a subbuteo cricket ball...that tends to ping around between the pint glasses! Very Happy Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know anything about this game?....   Does anyone know anything about this game?.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know anything about this game?....
Page 1 of 1