South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BCFC'S

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ute ubo

ute ubo

BCFC'S Empty
PostSubject: BCFC'S   BCFC'S EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Its the meeting of the BCFCS on Sunday Spud???? Im thinking 2 - 0 to your mob Spud? I think that Bristol will be out to impress new manager etc. Ute
Back to top Go down
http://www.marshalllaw.co.uk
spudski

spudski

BCFC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCFC'S   BCFC'S EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:11 pm

ute ubo wrote:
Its the meeting of the BCFCS on Sunday Spud???? Im thinking 2 - 0 to your mob Spud? I think that Bristol will be out to impress new manager etc. Ute

Anything could happen mate. Our Club is in a right state tbh. Too many players, not enough quality and no leader.

Hopefully our New manager will turn things around. I've only read good things about him, but had never heard of him before our interest.

I'm not going down though. I went to Crystal Palace on Tuesday. Dire...would be a compliment.
Back to top Go down
ute ubo

ute ubo

BCFC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCFC'S   BCFC'S EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:50 pm

spudski wrote:
ute ubo wrote:

Anything could happen mate. Our Club is in a right state tbh. Too many players, not enough quality and no leader.

Hopefully our New manager will turn things around. I've only read good things about him, but had never heard of him before our interest.

I'm not going down though. I went to Crystal Palace on Tuesday. Dire...would be a compliment.

Im shocked Spud didnt think we would win with us playing in europe on thursday CH is doing a job at the blues. I hope it turns round for Bristol always had a soft spot for them. my 2-0 prediction was the wrong way round ....typical as Im cack a preditcions.

Ute:lol!:
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

BCFC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCFC'S   BCFC'S EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:32 pm

I'm not shocked mate. We are pathetic at the moment. We could have Alex Ferguson in charge and it still wouldn't make any difference. Our players, bar a handful just aren't good enough at this level.

That's what comes from having a Chairman with bags of money, paying big money in salaries, but skimping in the managerial and coaching department.

Poor Coaches and managers allowed to spend willy nilly...then being too nice and hanging on to them for too long. We are a complete soft touch.

The only good managerial appointment we made, was putting Steve Coppell in charge. He left because of apparant inteferance from above... Rolling Eyes He probably saw us for what we are and decided he couldn't make it work. Not suprised.

Like we've all said before...The Championship is a crazy League. Anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
ute ubo

ute ubo

BCFC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCFC'S   BCFC'S EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:08 pm

I hope he turns it around for you mate? From what I saw you had some excellent chances almost gifts and failed to score ??? We could of have five?

PS Spud do you have any links for good subbuteo advert hoardings eg topspin etc??? As its half term I am building a basic new stadium with a newly accuired surface.

Could you PM me mate also I have a new phone and have lost your mobile number mine is still the same.

All the best

Ute [Andy]confused
Back to top Go down
ralphtheclaret

BCFC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCFC'S   BCFC'S EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:37 pm

"The only good managerial appointment we made, was putting Steve Coppell in charge"

Laughing Coppell - I told you when he got the job that he wouldn't last more than a few games
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

BCFC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCFC'S   BCFC'S EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Still has a good record though Ralph. But...yes,Laughing you did say that.
Back to top Go down
ralphtheclaret

BCFC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCFC'S   BCFC'S EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:41 am

I had to bring it up - its not that often one of my outrageous football pronouncements has any substance attached Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BCFC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCFC'S   BCFC'S Empty

Back to top Go down

BCFC'S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South England Lionhearts :: FOOTBALL :: Football Talk-
Jump to: