South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marco Simoncelli [RIP]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ute ubo

ute ubo

Marco Simoncelli [RIP] Empty
PostSubject: Marco Simoncelli [RIP]   Marco Simoncelli [RIP] EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:09 pm

I know this is not Subbuteo related but I only found out about Marco Simoncelli yesterday afternoon watching the Bristo,l Blues game. I am shocked at his death only a week after the Indy Car death as well. MS was a star in the making and brave rider who pushed the boundaries he will be missed. Condolences to his family and friends.

x

Ute:cry:
Back to top Go down
http://www.marshalllaw.co.uk
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: Marco Simoncelli [RIP]   Marco Simoncelli [RIP] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:38 am

I was shocked mate.

I watched it on Youtube. How the hell does a crash helmet come off?

As you say, a true talent.
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

PostSubject: Re: Marco Simoncelli [RIP]   Marco Simoncelli [RIP] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:11 am

very sad , true tragic deaths in motor sport in a week . marco was hit by his friend valentino rossi which is going to haunt him . you are right Ian how did his crash helmet manage to come off ?
Back to top Go down
ute ubo

ute ubo

PostSubject: Marco Simoncelli [RIP]   Marco Simoncelli [RIP] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:01 pm

I am a biker myself I can only think that the impact from Valentino may of knocked it off or Marco simply forgot to fasten it properly??? Horrible waste of a talent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.marshalllaw.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marco Simoncelli [RIP]   Marco Simoncelli [RIP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Marco Simoncelli [RIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South England Lionhearts :: OLD SUBBUTEO :: General-
Jump to: