South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gary Speed WTF?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

Gary Speed WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Gary Speed WTF?   Gary Speed WTF? EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:49 am

pale
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

Gary Speed WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Speed WTF?   Gary Speed WTF? EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:02 am

yes very sad news, his was a fantastic professional and player. even more tragic he appears to have taken his own life

RIP
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

Gary Speed WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Speed WTF?   Gary Speed WTF? EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:59 am

Just can't reason it, Lee? Incredibly sad news.
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

Gary Speed WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Speed WTF?   Gary Speed WTF? EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:59 am

Yes, RIP.
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

Gary Speed WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Speed WTF?   Gary Speed WTF? EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Terrible when this sort of thing happens...and exactly why? I've a gut feeling something is going to come out.
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

Gary Speed WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Speed WTF?   Gary Speed WTF? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:26 am

guys

im afraid that has crossed my mind as well , only time will tell .I hope though if that were going to run a story they will think twice before putting his grieving family through anymore distress
Back to top Go down
Heavyweight021

Heavyweight021

Gary Speed WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Speed WTF?   Gary Speed WTF? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:41 am

spudski wrote:
Terrible when this sort of thing happens...and exactly why? I've a gut feeling something is going to come out.

Sadly, I feel the same - really gutted at this news and while I watched him play for Leeds on numerous occasions, I only met him the once. Then, as ever, he was a stand out gentleman.

But ... mystifying how he can appear as well as he did on Football Focus, etc., and yet give no indication that something was ripping him apart.
Back to top Go down
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

Gary Speed WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Speed WTF?   Gary Speed WTF? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:00 pm

he was a football hero of mine from the late eighties and early nineties.

it is possible that clinical depression can be hidden from even the nearest and dearest and this sort of tragic death is not unheard of.

whatever the reason it wont bring him back and i for one will miss him being around. It is so hard to accept that he is dead though. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.subbuteowanted.co.uk
Sponsored content

Gary Speed WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Speed WTF?   Gary Speed WTF? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gary Speed WTF?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South England Lionhearts :: FOOTBALL :: Football Talk-
Jump to: