South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DEMBELE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

DEMBELE Empty
PostSubject: DEMBELE   DEMBELE EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:34 am

Dembele looked awesome on MOTD last week. Reckon he could be a really good signing for Spurs. Didn't look unlike Gareth Bale against Man Utd.

Better than Modric, Lee?

Not sure what they paid for Dembele, but how did the books balance after that bit of in and out business?
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

DEMBELE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMBELE   DEMBELE EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:41 am

not sure steve time will tell , Modric was a class player . For someone so small he did not get knocked of the ball very easy and could ping a pass

Spurs have done my head in today .van der vaart gone was a shock for me as he is a great player ,Dempsey came out of no where and this keeper i dont know much about .Interesting times at tottenham as AVB is clearing the decks in a big way , watching sky sports news as im typing this and it looks like huddlestone is going to Fulham !!
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

DEMBELE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMBELE   DEMBELE EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:46 am

Jeez, a massive shuffle then!

Do you reckon they let 'Arry go because there's more stuff to hit the fan?
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

DEMBELE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMBELE   DEMBELE EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:48 am

He seems pretty untouchable at the moment.
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

DEMBELE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMBELE   DEMBELE EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:50 am

they are putting a lot of trust in him Steve . I dont think harry would have shifted the players we have apart for santos and rose who for me does not look a premiership player
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

DEMBELE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMBELE   DEMBELE EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:55 am

I bet you would like for AVB to bring some of the players previously under his charge, to White Hart Lane ... Falcao, Hulk?

How clinical was the Columbian tonight! Exquisite!
Back to top Go down
JohnCLU48

DEMBELE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMBELE   DEMBELE EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:26 am

Lee,

While watching the BBC text service last night ( I know, sad, but I was still hoping that Fergie was bluffing and we were still going to get another goalkeeper, centre back and a good holding mid-fielder), I saw a text quoted from a 'Spurs fan of Hertfordshire called Lee' and I presume that that was your good self, so well done if it was.

I was surprised about van der Vaart going but agree that Dembele looks a good player (I was at the Fulham game last week and he tore us apart at times). Pleased that you got Dempsey instead of the other red team - looks like their owners are tighter than the Glaziers.
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

DEMBELE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMBELE   DEMBELE EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:32 am

not me John im afraid

looks like we threw another 3 points away today with another goal conceded in the last 5 mins Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DEMBELE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMBELE   DEMBELE Empty

Back to top Go down

DEMBELE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South England Lionhearts :: FOOTBALL :: Football Talk-
Jump to: