South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walkers crisps truck

Go down 
+3
Gullseye
spudski
forfoxsake
7 posters
AuthorMessage
forfoxsake

forfoxsake

Walkers crisps truck  Empty
PostSubject: Walkers crisps truck    Walkers crisps truck  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Added bonus from last Sundays Lionhearts gig in Southend .Steve presented me with this cheers Walkers Crisps truck , with the family aboard Shocked brilliant , it now sits in scoreboard corner , thanks Finger Cool
Walkers crisps truck  P1010004-9
Walkers crisps truck  P1010005-9
Walkers crisps truck  P1010001-8
Walkers crisps truck  P1010003-11
Walkers crisps truck  P1010006-5
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: Walkers crisps truck    Walkers crisps truck  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:52 pm

You just need Lineaker driving that now Foxy.
Back to top Go down
Gullseye

PostSubject: Re: Walkers crisps truck    Walkers crisps truck  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:51 am

Brilliant present and great addition to the stadium. All these little pieces of interest really bring it alive. This is what Subbuteo is all about, not just collecting stuff and stacking it all up in the boxes.
Back to top Go down
MalteseFalcon

MalteseFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Walkers crisps truck    Walkers crisps truck  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:26 am

Lovely, these pics take me back to the early 70's... THE GOLDEN AGE OF SUBBUTEO.
Back to top Go down
forfoxsake

forfoxsake

PostSubject: Re: Walkers crisps truck    Walkers crisps truck  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:45 am

Gullseye wrote:
Brilliant present and great addition to the stadium. All these little pieces of interest really bring it alive. This is what Subbuteo is all about, not just collecting stuff and stacking it all up in the boxes.

Late contender for post of the year Steve Cool

Fingers just said " hey Jim , saw this and thought of you !!! And I've added a few personal touches " I was made up ! Top bloke , one of the few whose on my wave-length , re all things Subbuteo Smile
As I said , it now sits in scoreboard / old bill corner ! Brilliant addition Cool
Walkers crisps truck  P1010002-9
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

PostSubject: Re: Walkers crisps truck    Walkers crisps truck  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:50 am

TOP present, Jim ( Steve ). Lovin' the old scoreboard too. Nice to see one with all the little spotlights on.
Back to top Go down
newgolddream

newgolddream

PostSubject: Re: Walkers crisps truck    Walkers crisps truck  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:41 pm

Nice one Jim & happy birthday for the other day!
Back to top Go down
JohnCLU48

PostSubject: Re: Walkers crisps truck    Walkers crisps truck  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Great set of pictures and yet another example of Steve's imagination and skill personalising the Walkers van for you - I take it that it isn't just coincidence that all your local constabulary are zealously guarding the exhibit.

Appreciation of these subbuteo displays obviously takes a certain mind-set - I showed my wife pictures from Steve's day and she was totally non-plussed and went off muttering something along the lines of 'if you think you are ever going to have a room devoted to subbuteo, you can think on'. We can but dream - when is the next Southend Lionheart's meet?!!

Funny though, it is alright for me to keep tripping over looms and spinning wheels - which reminds me that I owe Dee some information, so I will pm you shortly
Back to top Go down
forfoxsake

forfoxsake

PostSubject: Re: Walkers crisps truck    Walkers crisps truck  EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:09 am

Steve , love the brown scoreboard , always use it now for all solo games .Ian Stoney (Cityfan on the green forum) has printed me off all 1970's team names for most European leagues and International ones that SSG didn't do for this board Cool
Thanks Will , now I'm 53 I HAVE to use the scoreboard because I don't forget the score then Embarassed
Back to top Go down
newgolddream

newgolddream

PostSubject: Re: Walkers crisps truck    Walkers crisps truck  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:45 am

LOL - I'm the same forgetting scores. I don't use a scoreboard but probably should. I just can't seem to remember the last 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkers crisps truck    Walkers crisps truck  Empty

Back to top Go down

Walkers crisps truck
Page 1 of 1