South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Harrow Weald S.C.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snake70

Snake70

Harrow Weald S.C. Empty
PostSubject: Harrow Weald S.C.   Harrow Weald S.C. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:40 am

Hi everybody, thanks to Jon for letting me advertise my and everybody else Harrow Weald Subbuteo Club, which will hold its meeting in Harrow at my place (HA35PW)or at place where i work (HA12JN) depending on the number of people joining every time, the aim of the club is to cover them blank spot left on the calendar by Lionhearts, High Wycombe and Essex club therefore the First HWSC tournament is gonna be on the 17/02/13 and it will be under the WASPA banner, food (lasagna,pizzas or pastas)or refreshments ,drinks, cups and whatever else are gonna be totally free (at least until my pocket money will cover my back) only need to bring yourself and your team as i have some spare but i don't think you'll need them. Add to your facebook friends list Harrow Weald Subbuteo Club page and drop me a text if you wish and i hope so to come along i'd like to keep the atmosphere competitive but friendly as possible as in the spirit of Lionhearts, High Wycombe's, Essex and WASPA. Looking forward to see you more in this 2013 and thanks for you time.
Rudi.
Back to top Go down

Harrow Weald S.C.
Page 1 of 1