South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help needed please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike69

Help needed please Empty
PostSubject: Help needed please   Help needed please EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:40 am

I'm in need of some help please. I've recently bought from eBay 2 floodlights for my 8 year old son, however they didn't come with batteries and I'm really struggling to find out what batteries they would. Unfortunately the seller was no use to me. I'm thinking they are the late seventies version, creamy white pylon with a black head. Cream coloured battery box with a slider type control. Inside there are copper strips only at one end, which would suggest to me a 9v battery, like the style used in a smoke alarm.

If anyone can be of help it would be gravely appreciated. And I'd have a happy son.

Mike.
Back to top Go down
Takis

Takis

Help needed please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help needed please   Help needed please EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Could this be what you are looking for? Cool

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/PB3R12E.html
Back to top Go down

Help needed please
Page 1 of 1