South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pick of Scottish Joblot

Go down 
+2
akumulator
Heavyweight021
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Heavyweight021

Heavyweight021

Pick of Scottish Joblot Empty
PostSubject: Pick of Scottish Joblot   Pick of Scottish Joblot EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Spotted this in the middle of a joblot from Scotland ... pick of the bunch is undeniably a 'New Hearts.' On the ebay listing, the team was described as incomplete (1 player missing). I had reservations about this as I know that a spare (never mind a matching spare!) would be very difficult to find. When the package arrived this morning I was delighted to discover the 'missing' player under the box tray!!

Pick of Scottish Joblot IMG_1930-1
Back to top Go down
akumulator

akumulator

PostSubject: Re: Pick of Scottish Joblot   Pick of Scottish Joblot EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Jammie Jammie B'stard....... (see what I did there?)
Back to top Go down
Heavyweight021

Heavyweight021

PostSubject: Re: Pick of Scottish Joblot   Pick of Scottish Joblot EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:56 pm

akumulator wrote:
Jammie Jammie B'stard....... (see what I did there?)
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Glad you like it Basketball
Back to top Go down
akumulator

akumulator

PostSubject: Re: Pick of Scottish Joblot   Pick of Scottish Joblot EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Tis a beauty Ian

I think I was watching the same lot - if its the one i'm thinking of you grabbed a bargain ...for a change ;-)
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

PostSubject: Re: Pick of Scottish Joblot   Pick of Scottish Joblot EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:21 pm

good result Ian Cool
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: Pick of Scottish Joblot   Pick of Scottish Joblot EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:03 am

Indeed...a fantastic result. One of my fav SSG kits:bounce: Nice one Ian
Back to top Go down
Heavyweight021

Heavyweight021

PostSubject: Re: Pick of Scottish Joblot   Pick of Scottish Joblot EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:08 am

Thanks, guys ....

.... I feared that I was getting beyond the moment when you actually get mega-excited to receive a HW team, but this one proves to me that I haven't yet reached that point Very Happy

Long live the HW surprises!!
Back to top Go down
Skell

PostSubject: Re: Pick of Scottish Joblot   Pick of Scottish Joblot EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:18 am

Well done Ian...that is a real beauty!My god jealousy is an ugly thing isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Gullseye

PostSubject: Re: Pick of Scottish Joblot   Pick of Scottish Joblot EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:19 am

Heavyweight021 wrote:
Thanks, guys ....

.... I feared that I was getting beyond the moment when you actually get mega-excited to receive a HW team, but this one proves to me that I haven't yet reached that point Very Happy

Long live the HW surprises!!

It is Heartening to know that some one with such a great collection can still get excited about finding a team. Laughing Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick of Scottish Joblot   Pick of Scottish Joblot Empty

Back to top Go down

Pick of Scottish Joblot
Page 1 of 1