South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'New Southampton'

Go down 
+2
Takis
spudski
6 posters
AuthorMessage
spudski

spudski

'New Southampton' Empty
PostSubject: 'New Southampton'   'New Southampton' EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:07 am

Just a quick heads up to let you know i've put a 'New Southampton' with trim up on ebay scheduled to night. A really rare team. It's a real gem, sad to let it go, but the ski fund is getting bigger:roll:

Here's some pics if you are interested.

'New Southampton' 014-14

'New Southampton' 013-14

'New Southampton' 012-14

'New Southampton' 011-14

'New Southampton' 010-14

'New Southampton' 009-14

'New Southampton' 008-15

'New Southampton' 007-16
Back to top Go down
Takis

Takis

'New Southampton' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'New Southampton'   'New Southampton' EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:14 am

Can't find it, Ian. Isn't your eBay ID, "loftclearance2008"? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

'New Southampton' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'New Southampton'   'New Southampton' EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:26 am

Yes mate...It's not scheduled until after 9 oclock.
Back to top Go down
Takis

Takis

'New Southampton' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'New Southampton'   'New Southampton' EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:28 am

Thanks for clarifying this, Ian. I misunderstood and thought that it was ending tonight. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

'New Southampton' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'New Southampton'   'New Southampton' EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:53 am

great looking team Ian ,hope you get some good money for the ski fund
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

'New Southampton' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'New Southampton'   'New Southampton' EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:12 am

So do i mate. I don't really want to sell it, but i've just found out my Racing has doubled my insurance Policy. Looking at £500+ for the year.Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

'New Southampton' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'New Southampton'   'New Southampton' EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:14 am

racing ?
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

'New Southampton' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'New Southampton'   'New Southampton' EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:00 am

Ski Racing mate. I do Giant Slalom and Slalom. Doing my Race Coach badge in Canada this Season as well as my Level 2 Instructors Certificate and competing in the Masters events. I'm having to pay as much as the World Cup Racers do, which is ridiculous. This old fart doesn't go half as fast...I wish:oops:
Back to top Go down
Wrightenberg

Wrightenberg

'New Southampton' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'New Southampton'   'New Southampton' EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:37 pm

spudski wrote:
Ski Racing mate. I do Giant Slalom and Slalom. Doing my Race Coach badge in Canada this Season as well as my Level 2 Instructors Certificate and competing in the Masters events. I'm having to pay as much as the World Cup Racers do, which is ridiculous. This old fart doesn't go half as fast...I wish:oops:

Wow - I'm impressed! Since I stopped playing sunday league football, I have to make do with a 3 mile daily walk for my exercise (part of my daily commute to work and pretty dull).

Do you manage to paint any teams on that long flight to Canada? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrightenberg.co.uk/
spudski

spudski

'New Southampton' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'New Southampton'   'New Southampton' EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Not painting so much these days mate. Just occasionally. I'm Spending any spare time at the gym getting fit for the coming season. I got really unhealthy spending hours painting. So much so...people noticed.Shocked Sitting breathing in those humbrol fumes aint good long term. One of the Lionhearts actually told me last time time that i looked grey 2 years ago, and now since cutting down the painting, i'm back to normal...though some might disagree:lol:

Makes you think about the health of all those outworkers, painting for hours on end.

Notice your in Berkshire. You should get along to some of our flickabouts over the winter.
Back to top Go down
Wrightenberg

Wrightenberg

'New Southampton' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'New Southampton'   'New Southampton' EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Quote :
Notice your in Berkshire. You should get along to some of our flickabouts over the winter.

Probably will in the new year. I've just moved house, so with the extra space I should be able to have room for a pitch mounted onto a board. I haven't played properly in decades - so I need the practice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrightenberg.co.uk/
odoiporos

odoiporos

'New Southampton' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'New Southampton'   'New Southampton' EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:01 am

Not my cup of tea, but a REALLY nice team and box!

As you may know I am more into "exotic" teams LOL Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

'New Southampton' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'New Southampton'   'New Southampton' EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:16 am

Wrightenberg wrote:
Quote :

Probably will in the new year. I've just moved house, so with the extra space I should be able to have room for a pitch mounted onto a board. I haven't played properly in decades - so I need the practice.

No worries mate...most of us were in the same boat not so long ago. Some of us still haven't improved...Laughing It's all good fun, nothing serious, and just as much collecting and footie talk goes on as well as playing. More a social occasion.
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

'New Southampton' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'New Southampton'   'New Southampton' EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:18 am

odoiporos wrote:
Not my cup of tea, but a REALLY nice team and box!

As you may know I am more into "exotic" teams LOL Very Happy Wink

Too cold for you Stefano;) It was -30 on one day last time i went to Canada.affraid
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

'New Southampton' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'New Southampton'   'New Southampton' EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:36 am

you are a man of many talents Ian

i knew you liked sking but not to this level king
Back to top Go down
Skell

'New Southampton' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'New Southampton'   'New Southampton' EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:44 am

spurs1975 wrote:
you are a man of many talents Ian

i knew you liked sking but not to this level king

Its all downhill for him now lads;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

'New Southampton' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'New Southampton'   'New Southampton' Empty

Back to top Go down

'New Southampton'
Page 1 of 1