South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dirty Leeds get Lucky

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gullseye

Dirty Leeds get Lucky Empty
PostSubject: Dirty Leeds get Lucky   Dirty Leeds get Lucky EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:35 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

No, tbf Leeds played well and after leading 2 - 0 probably deserved something, just sickening to concede in the last few minutes after we clawed back three goals to lead with a few minutes left. Game was sold out and good following from Leeds, 2400 fans came down.

We are seeing some great stuff so far this season, can't wait for the local 'derby' against Palace on Tuesday night.
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Leeds get Lucky   Dirty Leeds get Lucky EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Tell me about it...We were all over them last week. Conceded in the last minute and we missed a penalty....aaarrrrgh:x
Back to top Go down
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Leeds get Lucky   Dirty Leeds get Lucky EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Bristol well beaten last week spud tbh Wink

Gully - I saw we were 2-0 up at half time and I knew you would score so I wasn't suprised to see you scored three.
Thankfully mccormack is on fire.
I reckon graysons job will be reviewed at the end of the season by the lovely mr bates and if he hasn't shut tthat back door re:letting goals in he might be on his way.
Makes for entertaining games though.

Back to top Go down
http://www.subbuteowanted.co.uk
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Leeds get Lucky   Dirty Leeds get Lucky EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Laughing I wasn't there, but listened to it on the Radio. How we didn't win i'll never know. I was chatting to a Leeds fan who was there, and he said we were robbed. Kilkenny's goal was a classic...you just knew he would score against you. Your defensive is well iffy...need to sort that out mate.Wink
Back to top Go down
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Leeds get Lucky   Dirty Leeds get Lucky EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:08 pm

You are right but I am begiining to think grayson doesn't know how to.
Oh well its only a game...

Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Gullseye

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Leeds get Lucky   Dirty Leeds get Lucky EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:26 pm

subbuteo forever 207 wrote:
Bristol well beaten last week spud tbh Wink

Gully - I saw we were 2-0 up at half time and I knew you would score so I wasn't suprised to see you scored three.
Thankfully mccormack is on fire.
I reckon graysons job will be reviewed at the end of the season by the lovely mr bates and if he hasn't shut tthat back door re:letting goals in he might be on his way.
Makes for entertaining games though.

Jon. It was a great game for the fans but a nightmare for the managers. Poyet played with two wingers in the first half which weakened our midfield, thankfully for us he changed it at half time. When Rodriguez came on the whole game changed and we had got one back within 2 minutes of the restart. Leeds coped with everything in the air but when we played to feet in the box the defenders were vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Leeds get Lucky   Dirty Leeds get Lucky EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:32 am

things is grayson doesnt seem to know how to get the defence to defend whoever he plays which i think he is starting to panic about now.
Back to top Go down
Gullseye

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Leeds get Lucky   Dirty Leeds get Lucky EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:51 am

With the Palace debacle on Tuesday that's 6 we've conceded in a week at home ! Poyet said " As you say in England we have had a kick up the **** "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Leeds get Lucky   Dirty Leeds get Lucky Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirty Leeds get Lucky
Page 1 of 1