South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers

Go down 
+8
southendfan
..claudio..
akumulator
subbuteo forever 207
spudski
Gullseye
ESSGEE
spurs1975
12 posters
AuthorMessage
spurs1975

spurs1975

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Empty
PostSubject: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:08 am

i had an amazing experience today playing in the "stadium of fingers " many thanks to steve for allowing this to happen and feeding us extremly well photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Icon_biggrin . was also great to meet up with jim and dee as usual ,also meeting daniel for the first time . i have to say which i think is the same for all of us how amazing it was to play in the stadium especially the final game i played against jim under floodlights photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Icon_eek photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Icon_cool
also we took turns on controlling the cameras in the stadium which steve kindly put onto dvd for all of us
quite a few photos , hope you enjoy them

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers013

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers012-1

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers011

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers010

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers009
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:09 am

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers019

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers018

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers017

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers016

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers015

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers014
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:10 am

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers025

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers024

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers023

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers022

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers021

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers020
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:11 am

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers031

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers030

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers028

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers027

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers026
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:51 am

Very Happy

Gotta smile. Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gullseye

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:09 pm

The mecca of Subbuteo. cheers
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:04 pm

Awesome...thanks for posting Lee. Fantastic effort mate.
Back to top Go down
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:00 am

spud says it all - awesome. thats the only word.
Back to top Go down
http://www.subbuteowanted.co.uk
akumulator

akumulator

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:56 am

i am not jealous ....repeat ...i am not jealous:(
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:58 am

some more photos

steve and jim commence battle

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers002

daniel and dee on the cameras

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers003

tv downstairs showing the action Shocked

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers005

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers006

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers007
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:04 am

That's just brilliant! Lovin' the TV action! Superb!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
..claudio..

..claudio..

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:16 pm

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Stadiumoffingers008
and "my" 'vite in punta di dito' at the mecca!!!!
Back to top Go down
southendfan

southendfan

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:57 am

What can i say, just fantastic. out of this world, the best staduim in the world and it comes from southend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:57 am

you have the legend on your doorstep Laughing

was the best experience playing under flloodlights against Jim
Back to top Go down
Allwrighty

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:32 am

fantastic setup steve, what's the camera set up ? love to do something to capture games ...
Back to top Go down
fingers

fingers

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:55 am

Hi Allwrighty

One shop security main cam in the top tier of the terracing; 5 pinhole cams around the pitch; 'blimp cam' overhead and 'celebration cam' in the the wall unit. Very Happy

All go to a master unit, which flicks from cam to cam. In one of Lee's pics Dee was flicking from cam to cam and Daniel was controlling the main cam (pan, zoom, tilt).

All in all, makes for a bonkers Subbuteoic experience!! geek

...btw, you are very welcome to join us when the Lionhearts descend on the 11th November. http://oldsubbuteo.heavenforum.org/t863-november-11th-meet-at-stade-de-fingers

A bit of a trip down the east coast for you, but currently Fabio is travelling the furthest for this event - from Milan! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Allwrighty

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:13 pm

Thanks for the offer Steve , i would love to come along, give me a couple of days to sort it out and if possible ill add my name in the appropriate thread,

what's your postcode so i can map out the trip Smile
Back to top Go down
fingers

fingers

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:35 pm

It's SS0 7PR - The full address is half way down the other thread.

Great if you can make it!

btw, if you can make it there are a few things to keep an eye out for:

1. Jim Forfoxsake plays the 'jostling' rule, in that if a player flicked for a positional flick accidentally nudges an opponent, it isn't a 'back', because it's 'jostling'!

2. Jon Rosten will play badly in his first game and blame this on: (a) a hangover, (b) the weather, or (c) he doesn't appear to be able to flick for toffee for some reason.

3. St George will comment that Jon sounds a bit like Marvin the robot from 'The Hitchhikers' Guide...'

4. Jon will relax into the remainder of the games, and find this has a random effect of making him play either significantly better or worse. Jon will be generally bemused at the end of the afternoon. Everyone is either sympathetic, takes the mick, or joins him in the general bemusement.

5. Adam will draw 70% of his games 0-0.

6. Gerald will try out something new each meet; like giving the 'action-posed' kicking goalkeepers a go.

7. Gerald will swear he is never again going to use whatever it is that he has tried out...

8. Jim v Fingers games are generally a noisy fixture.

9. Lee can be distracted in conversation and absentmindedly find himself watching his opponent breaking down the wing, cross the ball and slamming it into the roof of his net...

10. Sir John Phillips will provide a steady stream of quips, befitting of Norm from Cheers.
Back to top Go down
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Smile
all very true too!

steve M usually scores an amazing on the move goal against jon who is so impressed he usually shakes steves hand until it falls off.

jon promises not to moan about his form from here on in even if it affects everyones amusement for the day Wink
anyway,form is temporary,class is permanent! Smile

and i am so impressed fabio is coming over! magnificent effort
Back to top Go down
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:21 pm

foxy usually says at some point in the day that "you would never have been able to do that if you didnt polish basis..."

Back to top Go down
forfoxsake

forfoxsake

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:55 am

Very Happy Keep the central heating switched off , JR plays worse than normal when his hands are cold Wink
Lee is also put off when playing in the SOF and the crowd sings "we hate Tottenham and we hate Tottenham " Laughing
JR still refuses to admit that he actually DOES play better when he keeps the lid on the Mr.Sheen Rolling Eyes
I can seriously see this event spilling over into Monday , I don't think there will be enough time to marvel at and take pictures of everything AND get all the fixtures played Cool
Back to top Go down
Allwrighty

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:27 am

Just a few questions ... What time is kick-off , Can i bring my Allwrighty Shine and use without getting dirty looks ? Do i get a Lionhearts t-shirt and mug ?
Back to top Go down
ralphtheclaret

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:35 am

Have a great day gents
Back to top Go down
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:52 am

We are gonna kick off around 1pm.you coming then garry?
Back to top Go down
Allwrighty

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:08 am

Yes Jon i will be there, either coming by tractor or trawler haven't decided yet, looking forward to getting my Lionhearts cap Smile
Back to top Go down
fingers

fingers

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:25 am

Allwrighty wrote:
Just a few questions ... What time is kick-off , Can i bring my Allwrighty Shine and use without getting dirty looks ? Do i get a Lionhearts t-shirt and mug ?

Allwrighty shine if fine - just don't let Jim catch you polishing at half-time. He's a stickler for 00-naturale play!!

Also, feel free to play with anything between flats and LWs - although this shouldn't be a problem for you as I seem to recall the East Anglia Subbuteo Club being partial to playing with HW's...
Back to top Go down
fingers

fingers

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:26 am

ralphtheclaret wrote:
Have a great day gents

Not popping down then Ralph??
Back to top Go down
ralphtheclaret

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:16 am

I would love to but it is a long way to pop Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers   photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers Empty

Back to top Go down

photos from the visit to the stadium of fingers
Page 1 of 1