South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

february meet 26th february

Go down 
+6
JohnCLU48
MalteseFalcon
spurs1975
southendfan
ESSGEE
subbuteo forever 207
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

february meet 26th february - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: february meet 26th february   february meet 26th february - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:32 am

thanks for making it a great day gents

see you at maidenhead i hope
Back to top Go down
http://www.subbuteowanted.co.uk
JohnCLU48

PostSubject: Re: february meet 26th february   february meet 26th february - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Jon,

Thanks to you and everyone else yesterday for making it a really enjoyable day out. It was great to meet old friends from the Wycombe league as well as meeting other new table soccer enthusiasts. Thanks to Steve, now I know how the trick shot of getting one player to swerve in amongst 4 players and get the ball can be done!

Looking forward to the next opportunity to play and other commitments willing, will attempt to attend as many of these sessions as I can.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

PostSubject: Re: february meet 26th february   february meet 26th february - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:08 pm

GREAT TO HAVE YOU ALONG JOHN AND FINALLY PUT A FACE TO THE NAME
Back to top Go down
http://www.subbuteowanted.co.uk
John P

John P

PostSubject: Re: february meet 26th february   february meet 26th february - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:32 pm

An excellent day, and great games as usual, thanks once again to Jon for doing all the organising
Back to top Go down
MalteseFalcon

MalteseFalcon

PostSubject: Re: february meet 26th february   february meet 26th february - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:39 am

As usual good to see everyone again what a lovely bunch of guys. Fantastic day and looking forward to our next meeting. Thanks Jon and CONGRATS Steve :-)

Subbuteo the greatest game EVER made, thanks Mr Adolph.
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

PostSubject: Re: february meet 26th february   february meet 26th february - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:31 am

Looking forward to April already.

Thanks for the CONGRATS, fellow flickers!

Have to say, over the last couple of meetings, an awful lot of shots have gone very kindly for me ( not always intentional ), so I think I may have blagged my way to the summit.

It's always nice to win a few games, but have to also say, I think the players attending Lionhearts this season have made it a pleasure regardless. Long may it continue, thrive and grow.

Thanks to all, and especially to Jon, for persevering.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: february meet 26th february   february meet 26th february - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

february meet 26th february
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2