South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Poland v England

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

Poland v England Empty
PostSubject: Poland v England   Poland v England EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Did anybody else think Chiles & Co did a great job of killing time last night whilst waiting for confirmation that the game was off?
Between them they gave me a right old chuckle.
First time I've ever seen Roy Keane laugh.
Back to top Go down
Allwrighty

Poland v England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poland v England   Poland v England EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:16 pm

umm errrrrrr chiles does my head in, hes one of those guys that when i see him on TV i have to turn over.

Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

Poland v England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poland v England   Poland v England EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:29 pm

I know what you mean, Garry. There are a few that have me racing for the remote.
But Chiles I can live with. I guess, because normally he's followed by a bit of live football.
Found myself enjoying them squirm, scratching about for live TV conversation, but then they seemed to find themselves a light hearted groove and did a pretty good job of it ...
Although the discussion about Keano's leopard skin underpants pushed the boundary a tad!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Allwrighty

Poland v England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poland v England   Poland v England EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Well as i said i dislike the guy with a passion i didn't watch, i usually wait till the game starts, things came to a head when i used to get up in the mornings and there he was after taking over on the morning show ... what's thee umm errr latest news, GOD I Hate him, shouldnt really say this as if i come to the stadium of fingers i'll have you lot winding me up Laughing
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

Poland v England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poland v England   Poland v England EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:33 am

Laughing
Yep!
Back to top Go down
forfoxsake

forfoxsake

Poland v England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poland v England   Poland v England EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:02 am

Can't argue with Allwrighty , blokes a grade one pecker head
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

Poland v England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poland v England   Poland v England EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:34 am

I think that's why it was so funny, Jim.
Chiles was blagging his way through it, and the three brass monkeys resorted to 'underpant' talk.
Anyway, they managed to get a few boyish giggles out of me. More entertaining than watching the England team in action, at least.
Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poland v England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poland v England   Poland v England Empty

Back to top Go down

Poland v England
Page 1 of 1