South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

january meet - change of date options please reply

Go down 
+2
ESSGEE
subbuteo forever 207
6 posters
AuthorMessage
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

january meet - change of date options please reply Empty
PostSubject: january meet - change of date options please reply   january meet - change of date options please reply EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Folks,

It seems as if there is a new Wycombe league being started in January and there is therefore a clash with lionhearts for 13/1

So I propose two alternative options for us – 6/1 or 27/1 – please let me know which one suits you best or if both are potentially ok

Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.subbuteowanted.co.uk
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

PostSubject: Re: january meet - change of date options please reply   january meet - change of date options please reply EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:21 am

Either date is OK for me, Jon.

On the subject of Wycombe, Mark isn't running a league as such. He's just going to host a number of one day events / tournaments. Half of which, will be retro bases. The tourny in January is any bases you like.
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: january meet - change of date options please reply   january meet - change of date options please reply EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:36 am

I won't be back from Canada and Mexico until sometime in April Jon.
Back to top Go down
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

PostSubject: Re: january meet - change of date options please reply   january meet - change of date options please reply EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:37 am

thanks steve
Back to top Go down
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

PostSubject: Re: january meet - change of date options please reply   january meet - change of date options please reply EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:37 am

yep i recall ian,ta
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: january meet - change of date options please reply   january meet - change of date options please reply EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:38 am

No worries mate. Hope you get a good turnout while i'm away.
Back to top Go down
JohnCLU48

PostSubject: Re: january meet - change of date options please reply   january meet - change of date options please reply EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:54 am

Unavailable for any weekend dates in January
Back to top Go down
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

PostSubject: Re: january meet - change of date options please reply   january meet - change of date options please reply EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:12 pm

gents i am going to go for 6th January.

so far its:

me

gerald

steve G

please put your name down here.need six really
Back to top Go down
forfoxsake

forfoxsake

PostSubject: Re: january meet - change of date options please reply   january meet - change of date options please reply EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:01 am

spudski wrote:

Bloody hell , you're gonna need to put plenty of diesel in ya tractor for those trips then Wurzel Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: january meet - change of date options please reply   january meet - change of date options please reply EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:12 pm

forfoxsake wrote:
spudski wrote:

Bloody hell , you're gonna need to put plenty of diesel in ya tractor for those trips then Wurzel Smile Wink

Laughing Life would be so much easier if were on a tractor... or my Combine Harvester Foxy Wink

Gonna have to work plenty of hours to pay off the flight costs too Neutral

Hope you are well mate... I'll take this opportunity to wish everyone Seasonal greetings and a Happy New year, cos i'm off next week.
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

PostSubject: Re: january meet - change of date options please reply   january meet - change of date options please reply EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:08 pm

happy christmas and have a fantastic new year Ian and the same to everyone on the lionhearts

I went to Mexico for my Honeymoon ,Awesome country

countdown has begun for me,going to Lapland friday for the weekend with the girls to see the big man himself.Cannot wait as they dont have a clue its happening Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

PostSubject: Re: january meet - change of date options please reply   january meet - change of date options please reply EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Sounds brilliant, Lee!
Have a great time, and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: january meet - change of date options please reply   january meet - change of date options please reply Empty

Back to top Go down

january meet - change of date options please reply
Page 1 of 1