South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Throw ins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snake70

Snake70

Throw ins Empty
PostSubject: Throw ins   Throw ins EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:42 pm

Ok i need to clear this once and for all as so many rules either for retro subbuteo or modern one is giving me head ache lol;
1-Can you come in or not on throw ins?
2-Do you always have to wait for defensive flicks to be taken on throw in?
3-Can you actually shot from throw in hoping that the goalie (in the hand of the defender) will deflect the ball in?
4-If you hit the ball in a way that it hits a player of yours next to the goal box and it deflects the ball in, what's that?
5-Same situation as 4 but after the player deflected the ball hits the goalkeeper and goes in, what's that?

I know they might sound silly question but every where i go i always find new rules that look just been invented, in my opinion i would answer;
1-No
2-Yes
3-No as defensive flick is not been taken yet (mad you for holding your goalie tho)
4-Goal kick
5-Goal if goalkeeper is in defender's hand, goal kick otherwise

i think the whole point is about the 2nd question if you have always to wait for defensive flick to be taken than you don't need to hold the goalkeeper therefore points 3,4 and 5 are pretty much straight forward, but some people say that if you play the ball while still moving from throw in you don't need to wait for defensive flick!
Hope i made myself clear enough (bloody italians lol).
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

Throw ins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throw ins   Throw ins EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:56 am

OldSubbuteo Rules
1. No ( Yes in FISTF )
2. No ( Yes in FISTF )
3. No
4. GK
5. GK
To shoot in the hope that your opponent will validate the shot by attempting to save it is UNSPORTING, Rudi! Honestly, you Italians - what are you like?
Laughing
Back to top Go down

Throw ins
Page 1 of 1