South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help needed uploading

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gullseye

Help needed uploading Empty
PostSubject: Help needed uploading   Help needed uploading EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:08 pm

I need an idiots guide to posting up photo's. I've only uploaded direct from the PC before and see you cannot do this on the forum. I have some images on Imageshack which I can use. Anybody using this ? I've had a go but really haven't got a clue what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

PostSubject: Re: Help needed uploading   Help needed uploading EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:33 am

yes click on the "host image" icon then find the image you want.

then "host it".
wait a few seconds then copy
then "allow access" then paste

jon
Back to top Go down
http://www.subbuteowanted.co.uk
Gullseye

PostSubject: Re: Help needed uploading   Help needed uploading EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:41 am

subbuteo forever 207 wrote:
yes click on the "host image" icon then find the image you want.

then "host it".
wait a few seconds then copy
then "allow access" then paste

jon

Thanks Jon but the problem I am having is linking to Imageshack to locate the image.
Back to top Go down
Heavyweight021

Heavyweight021

PostSubject: Re: Help needed uploading   Help needed uploading EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:50 am

I use Photobucket.

When I upload an image there, I am given 4 options by scrolling over the uploaded image.

Simply click on the 4th option (see the word 'copied' appear rather magically) and paste it into your post on this / any Forum.

It works for me ...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gullseye

PostSubject: Re: Help needed uploading   Help needed uploading EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:30 am

Heavyweight021 wrote:
I use Photobucket.

When I upload an image there, I am given 4 options by scrolling over the uploaded image.

Simply click on the 4th option (see the word 'copied' appear rather magically) and paste it into your post on this / any Forum.

It works for me ...... Very Happy

Thanks Ian. I did something similar with Imageshack and some how managed to post a photo. Whether I can do it again remains to be seen. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Heavyweight021

Heavyweight021

PostSubject: Re: Help needed uploading   Help needed uploading EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:23 am

Gullseye wrote:
Thanks Ian. I did something similar with Imageshack and some how managed to post a photo. Whether I can do it again remains to be seen. Laughing

Great!

Must go check out your photo...... cyclops

Keep 'em coming...!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help needed uploading   Help needed uploading Empty

Back to top Go down

Help needed uploading
Page 1 of 1