South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A HWs display

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takis

Takis

A HWs display Empty
PostSubject: A HWs display   A HWs display EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:15 am

Again, these were posted on the other Subbuteo forums, but I am sure they will be appreciated here as well. They are some photos of my effort for a display for HW 1-190 references. The layout is based on the 1975-76 catalogue and it is made up from white 5mm foam board on which I carved the slots with a cutter knife - a time consuming exercise, but well worth the effort in the end, I think! Cool

Unfortunately (or not!) being the impatient soul that I am, I just couldn't wait to collect spares for all the references. So, I had them all painted on Santiago figures by Mark Parker, which is why some colours are way off the originals (the orange on refs 13, 49 & 169 for example). Sad

Still, the paint job was a great effort by him (many thanks, Mark cheers ) and I think it looks nice on my home office wall. Wink

(Apologies for the not-so-good quality of the photos, but I just couldn't keep my hand steady enough to take better ones.) Rolling Eyes

A HWs display Display

A HWs display Display_top

A HWs display Display_bottom
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

A HWs display Empty
PostSubject: Re: A HWs display   A HWs display EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:40 am

awsome takis

just showed the missus to see if i could try and sort one of these for the lounge, did not get the response i was looking for Laughing Mad
Back to top Go down
Takis

Takis

A HWs display Empty
PostSubject: Re: A HWs display   A HWs display EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:54 am

spurs1975 wrote:
just showed the missus to see if i could try and sort one of these for the lounge, did not get the response i was looking for Laughing Mad

I didn't ask my missus but then again, I have it in my home study wall and not the lounge. I don't think she would be too impressed either, if I asked to hang it there. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A HWs display Empty
PostSubject: Re: A HWs display   A HWs display Empty

Back to top Go down

A HWs display
Page 1 of 1