South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Subbuteo Leggenda Series...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
spudski

spudski

Subbuteo Leggenda Series... Empty
PostSubject: Subbuteo Leggenda Series...   Subbuteo Leggenda Series... EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:37 pm

...Anyone else collect them?

I really like the booklets you get with them, a really nice touch.

Subbuteo Leggenda Series... 001-50

Subbuteo Leggenda Series... 002-48

Subbuteo Leggenda Series... 003-46
Back to top Go down
odoiporos

odoiporos

PostSubject: Re: Subbuteo Leggenda Series...   Subbuteo Leggenda Series... EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:41 am

I bought 3 - 4 of them thanks to a friend in Italy Smile but havent opened them yet Very Happy

Really nice painting and detail on players and Gks but thinner and lighter
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: Subbuteo Leggenda Series...   Subbuteo Leggenda Series... EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:07 am

You have to open them mate...just to read the booklets. Wink That's the best part. I really like them as a collectible, but not so much to play with. Well detailed though like you say.
Back to top Go down
Takis

Takis

PostSubject: Re: Subbuteo Leggenda Series...   Subbuteo Leggenda Series... EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:08 am

I have got one of each from all the teams issued so far, thanks to the same friend of Stefano, who introduced me to him. Cool

As for the booklets, they are indeed a nice touch, the only problem being that, they are in Italian and not knowing the language is a drawback. Wink Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Vikash

PostSubject: Re: Subbuteo Leggenda Series...   Subbuteo Leggenda Series... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:32 am

Yes, Ian, I also collect them8) I have them sent to me by an Italian friend. This is one of my fave Subbuteo ranges. Got about 20 more issues to go before it's completed though:cry:

Waiting to see what Netcam do with the LW figure next year for the Euro Champs. They will be kicking off a new range then.
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: Subbuteo Leggenda Series...   Subbuteo Leggenda Series... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:38 am

It will be nice if they also include a booklet in the new sets Vik.

Rumour of HW figure too.
Back to top Go down
Vikash

PostSubject: Re: Subbuteo Leggenda Series...   Subbuteo Leggenda Series... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:02 am

I know, Ian! I can't wait to see what the HW teams would look like as well. I see Astrobase are offering all the HW refs painted as they were back in the 70's.

http://www.astrobase.it/easyStore/index.asp?CategoriaID=110051
Back to top Go down
Takis

Takis

PostSubject: Re: Subbuteo Leggenda Series...   Subbuteo Leggenda Series... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:10 am

Vikash wrote:
I know, Ian! I can't wait to see what the HW teams would look like as well. I see Astrobase are offering all the HW refs painted as they were back in the 70's.

http://www.astrobase.it/easyStore/index.asp?CategoriaID=110051

That's interesting, thanks for the link Vik. Apparently there are 359 references and at €15 each (with a replica Subbuteo green box) it comes down to a total of €5.385 to get a complete replica collection of HW references. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vikash

PostSubject: Re: Subbuteo Leggenda Series...   Subbuteo Leggenda Series... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:53 pm

Laughing Crazy huh!

You still can in a more affordable way like buying five per month for the next 72 months:roll: Laughing
Back to top Go down
newgolddream

newgolddream

PostSubject: Re: Subbuteo Leggenda Series...   Subbuteo Leggenda Series... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:54 pm

I've got one - Juventus. Just for the sake of having it really. I don't do lightweights nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subbuteo Leggenda Series...   Subbuteo Leggenda Series... Empty

Back to top Go down

Subbuteo Leggenda Series...
Page 1 of 1