South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

who's gonna win the EPL this season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

who's gonna win the EPL this season Empty
PostSubject: who's gonna win the EPL this season   who's gonna win the EPL this season EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:01 am

i think fergie will be like a man possessed to win it this season so thats my choice
Back to top Go down
http://www.subbuteowanted.co.uk
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

PostSubject: Re: who's gonna win the EPL this season   who's gonna win the EPL this season EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:12 am

Never been a Fergie fan to be honest Jon, and think it would be great to see United collect nothing again. Haven't been fond of Man U since '97, when they cost me £84,000 in an accumulator!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

PostSubject: Re: who's gonna win the EPL this season   who's gonna win the EPL this season EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:14 am

Difficult one to call this season. Better wait until the transfer window has closed. They all look to be in the process of buying / selling at the moment.
Back to top Go down
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

PostSubject: Re: who's gonna win the EPL this season   who's gonna win the EPL this season EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:24 am

maybe the saints?
Back to top Go down
http://www.subbuteowanted.co.uk
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

PostSubject: Re: who's gonna win the EPL this season   who's gonna win the EPL this season EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:41 am

I think bottom 6 for the Saints, Jon, but they'll survive.

That said, I took Joe to watch them play against Ajax at St Mary's the other week, and for the best part of an hour they played some very slick one and two touch football. I couldn't stop smiling.

And even MORE academy players really looking the part. Particularly like Luke Shaw. Ward-Prowse looked very comfortable against such formidable opposition too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who's gonna win the EPL this season   who's gonna win the EPL this season Empty

Back to top Go down

who's gonna win the EPL this season
Page 1 of 1