South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Birmingham 'German Flag' kit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spudski

spudski

Birmingham 'German Flag' kit Empty
PostSubject: Birmingham 'German Flag' kit   Birmingham 'German Flag' kit EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:08 am

Birmingham 'German Flag' kit DSC01059
Back to top Go down
forfoxsake

forfoxsake

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham 'German Flag' kit   Birmingham 'German Flag' kit EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:01 am

That's a beautiful kit , on a nice base combo .......but ...........the photograph ...hmmm better get some lessons from J.Roston I reckon bounce bounce jocolor Wink
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham 'German Flag' kit   Birmingham 'German Flag' kit EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:06 am

It's an old photo Jimmer. Using a camera with no macro...I agree it's not the best, but you get the gist Wink

What was the dutch side that wore the same kit mate?...i've forgotten.
Back to top Go down
WestwoodTableSoccer

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham 'German Flag' kit   Birmingham 'German Flag' kit EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:12 am

I think the reference sticker is a classic, reminicent of the wilko class 102a! either that you you were trying to shift it as an original Laughing lol. just kidding, good looking side, I think my mum painted the one that my dad has got, see if i can fish it out.
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham 'German Flag' kit   Birmingham 'German Flag' kit EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:47 am

Callum...I went through a phase of giving away kits, the relevant Subbuteo ref number plus a 'B'. Looks quiet good on a Santiago figure in 'Kent Style'.

It's all moved on these days...so much simpler back then. Wink Laughing This pic is probably 3 years old.

If memory serves me... PSV wore it too. Jim will know.
Back to top Go down
forfoxsake

forfoxsake

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham 'German Flag' kit   Birmingham 'German Flag' kit EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:49 am

Answered your own question , Mr van der Rijldier , PSV it most certainly was Cool
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham 'German Flag' kit   Birmingham 'German Flag' kit EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:08 am

forfoxsake wrote:
Answered your own question , Mr van der Rijldier , PSV it most certainly was Cool

Can't find a pic of it in action anywhere Mr Jjymm Westhaut Wink
Back to top Go down
forfoxsake

forfoxsake

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham 'German Flag' kit   Birmingham 'German Flag' kit EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:02 am

Can't find a pic of it in action anywhere Mr Jjymm Westhaut Wink[/quote]
Me neither mate , but I'll tell you something strange , I've a picture of Piet Schrijvers (Ajax 'keeper ) training in an Ipswich goalkeeper top Shocked
WTF'S that got to do with a PSV player wearing a Birmingham 3rd shirt I hear you ask , not quite sure tbh , maybe some sort of shirt exchange or something confused
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham 'German Flag' kit   Birmingham 'German Flag' kit EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:36 am

Nothing suprises me with Dutch Voetbal mate. It's all over the place. Fun researching it though. Cool
Back to top Go down
ute ubo

ute ubo

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham 'German Flag' kit   Birmingham 'German Flag' kit EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:01 am

A beauti mate brings back memories of Francis latchford n hatton what a forward line????
I have painted this team but the are on image bases.
Cracker mate
Ute
Back to top Go down
http://www.marshalllaw.co.uk
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham 'German Flag' kit   Birmingham 'German Flag' kit EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:50 am

Glad you like it mate...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham 'German Flag' kit   Birmingham 'German Flag' kit Empty

Back to top Go down

Birmingham 'German Flag' kit
Page 1 of 1