South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mint International Box Set

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

Mint International Box Set Empty
PostSubject: Mint International Box Set   Mint International Box Set EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:52 pm

Picked this incredible early seventies version in the week. Still with its original packaging box from SSG with Subbuteo postage label.
Box lid is mint and unusually the goallie in the picture has black, and not the more common white shorts.
Contents all in tact.
Guy who sold it to me says he has 40 mint HW teams and a mint hockey set for sale too and he is going to give me first refusal once he has dug them out of his loft.
Can't wait!!
Will post photos of the boxset soon.

Last edited by subbuteo forever 207 on Sun May 30, 2010 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.subbuteowanted.co.uk
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: Mint International Box Set   Mint International Box Set EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:26 pm

Sounds like a fantastic find Jon. The International is my favorite box set. Hope you get some nice teams in the haul.
How did you find the seller? Someone you know?
Back to top Go down
forfoxsake

forfoxsake

PostSubject: Re: Mint International Box Set   Mint International Box Set EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:46 pm

Shocked Christ this Forum's only been up a few hours , and already JR's littered it up with spelling mistakes Laughing
Back to top Go down
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

PostSubject: Re: Mint International Box Set   Mint International Box Set EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:25 am

Yeah on the blackberry foxy hence could not read what I was typing as well as on the pc.
The boxset was on ebay Spud. He kindly gave me his phone number and then he told me about the other stuff. He bought it all direct from SSG way back when.
He had already sold a World of Sport locally (lincoln) for 180!
If they are mint as he says they are it could be quite a find.
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

PostSubject: Re: Mint International Box Set   Mint International Box Set EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:16 am

forfoxsake wrote:
Shocked Christ this Forum's only been up a few hours , and already JR's littered it up with spelling mistakes Laughing

Laughing I thought we had a VIRUS already! Shocked
Back to top Go down
subbuteo forever 207

subbuteo forever 207

PostSubject: Re: Mint International Box Set   Mint International Box Set EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:39 am

No disrespect to you but I loaded the photos once onto the ISF and I can't be arsed to load them again here so here is the thread link with the photos.
Will bring the set to the next Lionhearts meet in September.

http://www.subbuteoforum.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12995
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mint International Box Set   Mint International Box Set Empty

Back to top Go down

Mint International Box Set
Page 1 of 1