South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Santiago Figure

Go down 
+3
Gullseye
ESSGEE
forfoxsake
7 posters
AuthorMessage
forfoxsake

forfoxsake

New Santiago Figure  Empty
PostSubject: New Santiago Figure    New Santiago Figure  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:27 am

New Santiago Figure  P1010004-4

Bought these from Mark Parker at Sheffield Fair Sunday last Cool Mark's been working on a vintage figure on a bar (as opposed to a peg ) for some time now .Have to say I think these figures are fantastic , they look great , and as for curling they are quite brilliant .Will bring them to next Lionhearts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

PostSubject: Re: New Santiago Figure    New Santiago Figure  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:25 am

Would love to have a flick with them, Jim.
Is he selling them unpainted yet?
Back to top Go down
Gullseye

PostSubject: Re: New Santiago Figure    New Santiago Figure  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:45 am

These are really nice, I like the pose. Much better with a diving keeper. The crouching keepers always put me off buying Santiago.

Are the players taller ?
Back to top Go down
newgolddream

newgolddream

PostSubject: Re: New Santiago Figure    New Santiago Figure  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:32 am

Nice Jim. I'd like some of these. Waiting for them unpainted too Wink

They do look taller don't they? I've seen 3/4 pix of these so far and they defo look like giants.
Back to top Go down
ute ubo

ute ubo

PostSubject: Re: New Santiago Figure    New Santiago Figure  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:44 pm

Not sure guys although good for retro 50s paints I suppose?

Ute
Back to top Go down
http://www.marshalllaw.co.uk
forfoxsake

forfoxsake

PostSubject: Re: New Santiago Figure    New Santiago Figure  EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:18 am

New Santiago Figure  P1010005-3

Well , I thought they were taller than type 2 Santiagos , but they clearly are not Shocked , however both figures are slightly taller than the classic HWT .
Mark isn't selling these as blank figures at the moment
Back to top Go down
spurs1975

spurs1975

PostSubject: Re: New Santiago Figure    New Santiago Figure  EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:34 am

I`m not sure on them to be honest. the way the arms are and the positioning of the leg are not quite working for me. Hopefully they look better in the flesh so make sure you bring them to Steves on the 11th Jim so we can have a better look Wink
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: New Santiago Figure    New Santiago Figure  EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:38 am

WTF.... are you doing with a Lazio 2nd Jim?

Fair play to Mark for getting these made. It's not cheap.
Back to top Go down
forfoxsake

forfoxsake

PostSubject: Re: New Santiago Figure    New Santiago Figure  EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:10 pm

spudski wrote:
WTF.... are you doing with a Lazio 2nd Jim?

Fair play to Mark for getting these made. It's not cheap.

Indeed Ian , it is NOT cheap as you say .I really like this figure and personally speaking it's brilliant to play with Cool

Laughing Thought you'd notice the Lazio mate , just happened to be out on the table , an order Calum had from Italy , he's done the home one as well
Back to top Go down
spudski

spudski

PostSubject: Re: New Santiago Figure    New Santiago Figure  EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:19 pm

Cool...they look good mate. Glad they play well too... Happy Callums doing well too Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Santiago Figure    New Santiago Figure  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Santiago Figure
Page 1 of 1