South England Lionhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRIENDSHIP IMPROVES HAPPINESS AND ABATES MISERY BY DOUBLING OUR JOY AND DIVIDING OUR GRIEF

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
southendfan

southendfan

NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB Empty
PostSubject: NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB   NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:06 am

Hi there everyone i shall be starting a Subbuteo club in southend this year. I have 2 or 3 people interested already and with the games re- launch in march hopefully will have a nice club with some members. I dont want to upset The old subbuteo south of England Lionhearts, I just think the distant to the nearest subbuteo club from southend is too far, and with no way of being able to travel to the other side of the county, Just seams to make sense to start a Club in Southend.

The club will be called Southend subbuteo Club, and if the club reaches a nice amount of members there shall be a hall that the club can use, Also there will be a website opening soon. We are looking at starting with a League of about 8 people, so thats 14 games per season, plus a cup competition, where the League champions will recieive a cup alongside the cup winners, with runner up medals.

There would be a small fee to pay towards the medals, cups etc, but very small amount. ESTFA rules will apply but we playing for fun, so dont worry, The ESTFA rules is just a guide line. Thank you for reading my message.

Colin
Back to top Go down
ralphtheclaret

NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB   NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:19 pm

ESTFA rules ?
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB   NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:51 am

Smile

Playing ESTFA ( FISTF Rules ) is fine, if that is what you want to do, but those rules are 'normally' associated with the modern / new base ( very low profile and larger footprint ) game.

OldSubbuteo ( using a HW, LW base - or replica ) is 'normally' played to either 'Advanced Rules' ( the original rules ) or 'OldSubbuteo Rules' ( a kind of updated version of the original rules ).

What code will you be playing?

scratch
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB   NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:54 am

Your proposal sounds great, southendfan.

Have you emailed 'Fingers' ( Steve Moreton / Simon Cowell ) yet?
Back to top Go down
southendfan

southendfan

NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB   NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:38 am

Yes think your right, the old oringal rules are far better. I shall read up on the orignal rules. I shall contact steve and simon tonight, but not sure where simion is, hopefully i find him in this forum. Iam going to hopefully find a pub or club to have the meetings. Would love steve and simon to help out, as iam rusty lol.. I found 2 people already from my local football club forum. Sorry what is meant by code.
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB   NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:50 am

Code simply refers to the style or type of Subbuteo you want to play.

Steve is Simon ( lookeylikey )

Laughing
Back to top Go down
ESSGEE

ESSGEE

NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB   NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:52 am

Hang on a minute. I feel the need to clarify further.

LookeyLikey is not another forum member.

Simon Cowell just looks a bit like the very famous Steve Moreton!

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB   NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW SUBBUTEO CLUB
Page 1 of 1